Discover the FUN!
After downloading, run Beyluxe_setup.exe and follow the instructions below:
- After running Beyluxe_setup.exe, the Beyluxe setup wizard will appear, asking you to agree to the terms of the license agreement. Tick the box and click next.
- Now select the directory in which to install Beyluxe Messenger, then click on the Next button to continue.
- After the Beyluxe Messenger has been installed successfully, click on the Finish button and create your own nickname.
- When you create a nickname you will get an e-mail with a registration code. Make sure you are using an active e-mail address, otherwise your nickname will not be registered.
- Avoid making nicknames that are trademarks, countries, advertisements, inappropriate names, such as names that include firearms and management names like Help, Technical, Admin, etc.
- Please note that you are fully responsible for anyone using your account or your computer, if in any case they get banned automatically your account gets banned as well. So be aware and do not save your password to avoid anyone using your account, even if he/she is your wife/husband/child/family member or friend. You are still responsible.
If you need any assistance with Beyluxe Messenger, please feel free to use our video help topics, located below.
- Install Beyluxe
- New Account
- Browse Rooms
- Add a Contact
- Privacy Option
- Events & Sounds
- Admin Panel Options
- Join Room As Admin
- Program Version
- Stereo Mix Win XP
- Stereo Mix Win Vista / 7
We are not responsible for any harm or damage to your computer, if the Beyluxe Messenger software has been downloaded from a different website other than Beyluxe official website.
Beyluxe Messenger is provided under the terms of this creative commons PUBLIC license "CCPL" or "LICENSE" version 3. The work is protected by copyright and/or other applicable law. Any use of the work other than as authorized under this license or copyright law is prohibited.